While flowers are the decor choice of most brides, some brides are looking for something entirely different. Right now we are seeing some fabulous alternative bouquets popping up and each one is as unique as the next one. From jeweled and brooch bouquets to simple fabric flower bouquets, you're going to love them!
You can see even more of these amazing bouquets on our Pinterest page.
1. Brooch & Jeweled Bouquets - for the bride that appreciates more than a little bling, here's a petal-perfect momento you can pass on to your daughter.
2. Button Bouquets- there’s a reason they’re such a hot trend — button bouquets are cute as a … well, you know.
3. Seashell Bouquet - from Nags Head to the boardwalk of Myrtle Beach, SC, nothings says seashore nuptials like a pretty shell arrangement.
4. Pinwheel Bouquet - fun for kids and adults alike, a pinwheel bouquet is a fanciful and easy way to incorporate one theme throughout other aspects of your decor.
5. Cotton Boll Bouquet - I love the beautiful contrast of textures of the soft cotton and the dried boll!
6. Fabric Bouquet - a delicate bouquet of tightly woven cloth rosettes adorned with pearl accents and a soft lace ribbon won't wilt and is incredibly beautiful.