Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Wedding Inspiration Wednesday {Baseball Wedding} | North Carolina Wedding Planner

Baseball weddings seem to be popping up everywhere and even though I'm not a huge baseball fan, there is something about these weddings that I love. They seem so fun and it probably helps that the grooms always seem as excited about the wedding theme as the bride! Here is some of our favorite baseball wedding inspiration and be sure to follow us on Pinterest for even more inspiration!
 
 
 
 
 
I love this guestbook idea!! Have it embroidered with your new last name and frame it after the wedding. Your groom will probably even want it hanging in his man cave! (Did you see the "jar" for the pens?? I LOVE it!)
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
I love these adorable Save the Dates!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment