Monday, November 11, 2013

Questions To Ask Before Marriage: Annoyances | North Carolina Wedding Planner

It is so very important for couples to communicate during marriage, but even more so before they take a walk down the aisle. Over the next few weeks we're going to explore some important questions to discuss with your future spouse before your big day.



Today's Topic: Annoyances

What does my family do that annoys you?

Is there anything you do in your line of work that I would disapprove of or that would hurt me?

What is nagging? Do I nag? How does it make you feel?


When do you need space away from me?

Do you approve, without reservation, of the way I dress?

Do you believe that you should stick with a marriage if you are unhappy all the time?




 


No comments:

Post a Comment