Monday, November 18, 2013

Questions To Ask Before You Get Married: Trust | North Carolina Wedding Planner

It is so very important for couples to communicate during marriage, but even more so before they take a walk down the aisle. Over the next few weeks we're going to explore some important questions to discuss with your future spouse before your big day.


Today's Topic: Trust
Is trust automatic until something occurs that takes it away, or does it evolve over time?
What do I do now or what could I do in the future that would make you mistrust me?
Who comes first, your spouse or your children?
Have there been times when you were uncomfortable with the way I behaved with the opposite sex? If so, when and what did I do?
Do you trust me with money?
Would you be comfortable transferring all your money into my bank account?
Is it okay for us to open each other's mail?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment