Monday, December 23, 2013

Questions To Ask Before You Get Married: Sex, Romance, & Love | North Carolina Wedding Planner

It is so very important for couples to communicate during marriage, but even more so before they take a walk down the aisle. Over the next few weeks we're going to explore some important questions to discuss with your future spouse before your big day.




Today's Topic: Sex, Romance, & Love

What is the best way for me to show that I love you?

What do I do that causes you to question my love?

If I put on weight, will it affect our sexual relationship? How?

If we eliminated physical attraction from our relationship, what would be left?

What turns you off sexually?

Is it important for you to know that I'm a virgin? Why or why not?

How would our relationship be affected if we were unable to have children?


No comments:

Post a Comment