Monday, December 10, 2012

Client Review | North Carolina Wedding Planner


 
 
“She was helpful every step of the way. I had an idea of what I wanted and how I wanted my wedding to go, BUT since I had never been married before there were a lot of little details I didn't think about. Alina filled in the gaps and took on the work of making my vision come to life. From the invitations, to organizing the rehearsal to assisting on the big day, Alina was wonderful and I would recommend her hands down!"
-Megan
 
“You did an amazing job!”
                                                         -Sheena, Megan’s bridesmaid




Want to read more of our reviews? Check out our testimonials!

Have you attended one of our events? Please send us a review! You can email reviews directly to us at anywayyouwantitevents@gmail.com or post them on our Facebook page.



No comments:

Post a Comment