Monday, December 24, 2012

Client Review | North Carolina Wedding Planner

“Alina was invaluable to Brandon and me the last 72 hours leading up to our wedding. She smoothly finished compiling our music, satisfied disgruntled family members unhappy with their sleeping arrangements, and even helped with flower arranging.

Although we planned the wedding ourselves, fortunately, Alina was there as we missed multiple minor details along the way. She was pivotal in getting the gentlemen ready to begin the ceremony, thus giving me time to calm down my mother! Without her assistance, my wedding would have certainly been
delayed and I would have most likely been overwhelmed and reduced to tears.

Thank you to Alina and
Any Way You Want It Weddings & Events for providing me with the extra hands needed to have an absolutely unforgettable and amazing wedding.”
-Kristen & Brandon





Want to read more of our reviews? Check out our testimonials!
Have you attended one of our events? Please send us a review! You can email reviews directly to us at anywayyouwantitevents@gmail.com or post them on our Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment