Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Real Party: Ugly Sweater Christmas Party {C3 Greensboro} | North Carolina Party Planner

In July of this year, my hubby and I were led to an amazing new church in Greensboro and since then we have truly found a home at Christian City Church (a.k.a C3 Greensboro). Last month I was asked by a fabulous group (pictured below) to help put together a fabulous Christmas party to honor our leadership team.

Much love to Damon, Marion, & Becki (and Michelle) for asking me to join your team!!

I had so much fun working with this truly amazing group to put together one of my very favorite parties. From frozen ornaments decorating the walkway to our super fun photo booth with photos by Shelli Craig Photography, everything came together and everyone had so much fun! The adults were able to enjoy a delicious dinner courtesy of Golden Corral, a raffle full of amazing donations courtesy of Shelli Craig Photography, C3 Fitness, Alexa Michelle Photography, Glam Girl, and many more, and again, our awesome photo booth with props courtesy of AWYWI Events.

 
Our frozen ornaments turned out so well, even if they completely changed the color of my hands.
  
Apparently this was a popular "sweater" at the party
 
 
 
C3 Men looking FABULOUS!
 
Dustin, the winner of the Ugly Sweater Contest
 
Our wonderful Pastors, Pastor Whit & Pastor Ressie
 
C3 Ladies having fun
 
The C3 kids were treated to a Polar Express themed extravaganza. They followed the frozen train tracks through the railroad crossing, where they received their golden ticket, and right on into the North Pole, complete with an actual north pole and white Christmas trees. They enjoyed a fun pizza dinner, created snowglobes, and played games. At the end of the night they each received their very own jingle bell to take home.

 
 
 
Everyone went home full of Christmas cheer and laughter and I think it's safe to say we threw a pretty awesome party. I am so thankful to have been asked to be a part of this amazing team and to have found my place at C3.
 
Merry Christmas everyone!!! I hope you all enjoy a fun-filled holiday season!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment