Thursday, October 11, 2012

Wedding Morning Playlist | North Carolina Wedding Planner

Before you’re “Goin’ To The Chapel,” you’ll certainly be spending hours getting ready! From hair and makeup to nails and putting on that gorgeous gown, you’ll spend plenty of time sitting down and this is the perfect time to start celebrating with your girls.
What better way to start celebrating than to set the mood for the entire day with a great playlist? Check out some of our favorite songs to start your wedding morning off right!
1.       “Marry You” – Bruno Mars



2.       “Goin’ To The Chapel” – The Dixie Cups


3.       “Glamorous” – Fergie


4.       “Wouldn’t It Be Nice” – Beach Boys


5.       “Marry Me” – Train


6.       “Girls Just Want To Have Fun” – Cyndi Lauper


7.       “Ever Ever After” – Carrie Underwood


8.       “Shoop, Shoop Song (It’s In His Kiss)” – Cher


9.       “I Love You" - Martina McBride


10.   “You’re The One That I Want” – Olivia Newton John & John Travolta (from the movie "Grease")


11.   “Wishin’ And Hopin’” – Ani Difranco (this video is from "My Best Friend's Wedding" since it was better, but the Ani Difranco version of the song is better - in my opinion any way.)


12.   “Crazy In Love” – Beyonce


13.   “I Do” – Colbie Caillat


14.   “The Way You Make Me Feel” – Michael Jackson


15.   “I Gotta Feeling” – Black Eyed Peas


16.   “Man! I Feel Like A Woman” – Shania Twain


17.   “I Say A Little Prayer” – Michael Buble (Check out this video from "My Best Friend's Wedding")



18.   “Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)” – Beyonce



19.   “Love Story” – Taylor Swift



20.   “Get Me To The Church On Time” – Frank Sinatra


I hope you enjoyed these and please feel free to comment below with your favorite wedding morning songs!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment