Thursday, November 8, 2012

10 Best Wedding Readings, Part 2 | North Carolina Wedding Planner

I hope you enjoyed yesterday's wedding readings. I have even more great ones today. Please be sure to let us know if you plan to use any of these in your wedding ceremony or if you have any unique readings that we haven't already shared!


"Love is a temporary madness, it erupts like volcanoes and the subsides. And when it subsides you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots have so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part. Because this is what love is.
 
Love is not breathless, it is not excitement, it is not the promulgation of promises of eternal passion...That is just 'being in love' which any fool can do. Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident.
 
May your roots grow towards each other underground, and when all the pretty blossoms fall from your branches, you find out that you are one tree, and not two."
-From Captain Corelli's Mandolin by Louis de Bernieres





"I have for the first time found what I can truly love - I have found you. You are my sympathy - my better self - my good angel - I am bound to you with a strong attachment. I think you good, gifted, lovely: a fervent, a solemn passion is conceived in my heart; it leans to you, draws you to my center and spring of life, wraps my existence about you - and kindling in pure, powerful flame, fuses you and me in one."
-From Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte





"Grow old along with me - the best is yet to be
When our time has come - we will be as one
 
God bless our love - God bless our love
 
Grow old along with me - two branches of one tree
Face the setting sun - when the day is done
 
God bless our love - God bless our love
 
Spending our lives together - man and wife together
World without end - would without end
 
Grow old along with me - whatever fate decrees
We will see it through - for our love is true
 
God bless our love - God bless our love
 
God bless our love - God bless our love"
-Lyrics by John Lennon




"The moment I heard my first love story I began seeking you,
not realizing the search was useless.
Lovers don't meet somewhere along the way.
They're in one another's souls from the beginning."
In One Another's Souls by Rumi
 
 
 
 
"It's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard. We're gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, you and me, every day."
Noah Calhoun, The Notebook
 
 
 
Happy Planning!!!



336.549.7829 | www.anywayyouwantitevents.com | anywayyouwantitevents@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment